- Personal data You provide will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of Romai Sports for the purposes of:
- I. The development, enforcement and performance of the purchase and sale contract of the products You have purchased or of any other contract between both groups;
- II. Attending to your requests;
- III.We provide you with information about Romai products or any other brands and/or companies belonging to the Al Rumaithy Investment Group, including, in relation to these products, the sending of commercial communications via email or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) or through phone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences relating to the sending of commercial communications through accessing My Account.
- IV. In the event that you provide us with third party information, you will be responsible for having informed and obtained their consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained below. In the event of having purchased a product (hereafter,goods), third party information provided will be used only for (a) managing the delivery or verification of the receipt of the goods and (b) attending any query or suggestion which you or the third part may have;
- V. In the event that you have a invoice and you wish to return the goods associated with it via the website, we will use the personal details provided by you on the return form only for (a) managing the request and processing the door to door collection of goods, (b) meeting any requests related to the invoice or the return that you request, and (c) confirming acceptance of the return and then sending the Store Credit Card with the refund amount via email or other equivalent electronic means.
- VI. Should you choose to save your card, you expressly give your consent for the data indicated to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card’s CVV is only used for purchases which are being processed, and will not be stored or used at a later date as part of the card’s details.
- Consenting to the activation of this feature will allow your autocompleted details to appear in later purchases, therefore it will not be necessary to introduce your details in each new process, and they shall be considered valid and operative for later purchases.
- You will be able to change your cards, as well as withdraw your consent for their processing, at any moment via the section My Account Cards.
- Romai Sports stores and transmits data in accordance with the principal international confidentiality and security standards for credit and debit cards.
- The use of this feature may require the modification of your password for security reasons. Please remember that security when using the website also depends on the correct use and conservation of certain sensitive codes.
- Romai Sports with registered office XXXXX Abu Dhabi, UAE, being responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantees you are able to exercise your access, amendment, cancellation and objection rights, via letter addressed to the aforementioned address to the attention of “Romai Customer Service” or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document. In the event that you decide to exercise such rights and that your email appears as part of the personal details you have provided us with, we would be grateful if in the aforementioned information, the specific circumstance appears, indicating the email address to which access rights, amendments, cancellations and objections are exercised.
- To fulfill the objectives indicated in section 2 above, it may be necessary that we communicate or disclose information you have provided us with to the holding company of the Romai Sports as well as certain other companies that are part of the Al Rumaithy Investment Group. You are hereby informed that through registering and providing us with information via this Website, you expressly authorise us to make these discolosures and/or transfers for the aforementioned companies of the Al Rumaithy Investment Group.
- The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal details provided are accurate and true and undertakes to notify us of any change or modification to them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to a third party via the communication of erroneous, innacurate or incomplete information on the registration form is the sole responsibility of the user.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places in your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navegation in that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to make it friendlier and they do not damage your computer.
Although in this policy the general term cookies is used, being the principal method this website uses to store information , the browser’s “Local storage” space is used for the same purposes as the cookies. In this regard, all the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local storage”.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website functions. The principal objectives of our cookies are to improve your navigational experience. For example, to record your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and for future visits.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website through estimates on the numbers and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the user’s individual needs, the improved speed of the searches, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details etc., in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified further on as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external bodies that provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user’s experience when navigating our website. The main services for which these “third party cookies” are used are to obtain statistics on access and to secure payment transactions carried out.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
If you prefer to avoid using cookies on this website, having considered the previous limitations, you will first need to disable cookies in your browser, and secondly, delete saved cookies in your browser associated with this website.
You can carry out the option of not using cookies at any moment.
You can delete, restrict or block cookies from this website at any time by modifying the configuration of your browser through following the guidelines which are indicated below. While the configuration of every browser is different, cookies configuration is usually carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details about the configuration of cookies in your browser, please check your browser’s “Help” menu.